> Lift Chairs
> Assistive Bathing
> Daily Living
> Urological Supplies
> Wound Care Supplies
> Splints and Braces
- To provide, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and complete information.
- To follow the plan of care or service recommended by your physician.
- To care for, use as instructed, and return rental equipment in good condition, normal wear and tear expected.
- To pay for the replacement costs of any equipment damaged, destroyed or lost due to misuse, abuse or neglect.
- To notify Home Again Medical of any equipment malfunction or defect, and allow company technicians to enter the premises to repair, relocate or provide substitute equipment.
- To be responsible for any payment not paid by your insurance company, except where allowed by law.
- To make it known that you clearly understand the equipment and services being provided.
- To advise Home Again Medical of any changes in your status including address, medical condition, etc.
- To understand that the Term of All Rentals shall repeat on the monthly anniversary date of the original rental and that no rental of less than a full month shall be charged.
Home Again Medical